FOCUS!!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

One of the better definition I learned from Robert for the word "focus" is using the word as an acronym.
F = Follow
O = One
C = Course
U = Until
S = Successful
I find it very useful & motivational for myself whereby I always think of this whenever I face some roadblocks in the path of building my multiple sources of income. Whatever you're doing currently, do it PERSISTENTLY until you're SUCCESSFUL no matter you're interested with it! I'm saying merely do one thing at a time but not multiple things simultaneously. If you're doing property investment, then JUST property investment. If you're doing internet marketing, then JUST internet marketing. Only after you succeed with what you're doing now, then decide if it's the path you should pursue or explore others. You can't FOCUS on different things concurrently in a sense that you want to be successful with all of them!
Donald Trump always mentions, NEVER GIVE UP! Don't simply make assumption such as 'it's not working'...'I knew I shouldn't have done this'...'it's only wasting my time'...etc etc... STOP! Believe in yourself! You can always make it!

Source: Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men - One Message
Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men - One Message

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog! If you're here to discover which book you should read to enhance your financial education, then this is definitely the place! I recommend some of the financial books I've read as well as some latest financial education books & summarize them here. Feel free to leave your comments~ =)

Labels

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP